As the saying goes, "the economy must be economical", so today I want to talk about how to save electricity. Why do I need this? - you ask. And try to count all the electrical appliances you use in the apartment. How many of them did you get? Five? Ten? Twenty? Yes, you are probably surprised by this amount. Let's see who counts the most. Reflect your calculations and device list in the comments. Let's see who has more!
Previously, there were far fewer electrical appliances in ordinary people's homes. In the beginning there was only one pear, which is not recommended to eat, that is, a lamp. Incidentally, we are still talking about electricity simply: "I must pay for the light", as if only the light bulbs were working in our apartments. But that time has passed. In families began to appear recorders, televisions. . . computers. . . microwave ovens. . . iPhones, iPads, iPods, iPads and other electrical devices.
Why do we need to save electricity
First reason: it costs money, and the money will serve us not only to pay the electricity bills.
The second reason: to obtain electricity, as a rule, certain natural resources are wasted. We, people, consumers are still the same: we take resources, but we don't replace them. So let's at least save money.
How to save electricity
This article contains just a few tips on how you can save energy. So let's go!
- Used - turned off. Train yourself and your family members to turn off electrical appliances that are not currently needed. For example, at home or in an apartment, do not turn on the light whenever possible. Don't forget to turn off unnecessary light sources. The same can be said of a TV or computer. Don't leave them "just in case". This "case" will then crawl into your pocket along with a utility bill receipt. Additionally, there was a recent study stating that most electrical appliances that are in standby mode also consume a lot of electricity. Sometimes the difference between waiting and working to consume is practically the same. Try to disconnect what is currently unnecessary.
- Use daylight. Many people turn on the electric light, often this way, out of habit, even when there is still enough light outside. Try to break this habit.
- Energy saving lamps. This is another opportunity to save energy. They consume several times less electricity than incandescent bulbs. The lifetime of these (non-fake) lamps is five to seven times longer than ordinary ones. Although there are still many questions regarding the use of energy saving light bulbs.
- A day desk, or more correctly a two-rate desk, will save you a lot of money. If you've already installed it, switch to a nightlife lifestyle. Joke! But, you can still change something. For example, why not turn on the washing machine at night, it will turn off by itself later. If you're a fan of ironing everything you have in your wardrobe, from sheets to lace, you can also do this to save money during the cheap fare action. So what do you think.
- Save electricity when using electrical appliances. Do you cook sausages on the electric stove? Why pour a big pot full of water. Also when boiling water in an electric kettle. You need a cup of tea, don't boil a full kettle. Do not let the iron get hot. Modern irons, as a rule, are ready to use within 30 seconds - one minute after switching on. And you can turn off the iron a few minutes before the end of the operation. It cools much longer than it warms. Fridge. If you don't put hot pans on it, it will eat less current. Also, try to place the cooler away from radiators.
Then tips are received. But they will be of little use if you don't give them life. Try to use at least some soon. Don't forget to compare meter readings later.